meのつもり

Monday, May 15, 2006

Making Mondays bearable..


is 山P. I'm still housebound, so I took the time to work out how to upload photos. OK, so it's not rocket science..*smacks own forehead*

ちなみに、just the other day I was talking to a (n English) friend, who confessed to me, "Y'know, I just don't get Japanese guys. I mean, I don't find them so attractive.." I was intrigued. You see, I have trouble walking down the street most days..usual sequence,

*walks down road, enjoying sunshine. Catches sight of hot guy. Walks headfirst into lampost*
repeat throughout day. And I live in a pretty small town, which does make me wonder if I'm too easily pleased. Anyway, I digress. Back to the point, if I can show my friend the hotness that makes me fall over every day, I'll be happy. Hence YamaP.

And,


Gintama's Gintoki. Ok, ok, so he's not real, but sometimes that's an advantage.

1 Comments:

  • 私も山P大好きです~~~~~
    かっこよくてかわいい!

    By Anonymous takoyaki, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home