meのつもり

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Missing the little things.

Well, following my usual clumsy trend, I fell over and broke myself. I struggled through 2 intensely painful days at work, spent literally sobbing with pain and inventing new swear words to describe the suckiness of my own clumsiness and me not being allowed any time off work.

Anyway, after going to hospital again today, the doctor declared me unfit to work. I like to think because of my injury, not the inherent stupidity that sustaining the injury involved..but I'm not 100% sure. Anyways, he's confined me to bed for 3 days. 3 whole long bleak days.. I've been in bed 3 hours and I'm already bored out of my tiny brain. What to do? Well, why not cheer yourself up by thinking about all the things you're missing out on? I thought to myself. Just great.


Of course, work. Today is my longest day, but it's also the day when I spent at least 4 straight hours laughing. With my students, not at them.. I miss them. So, guys, skive school today! Come and hang out at my place! ;)

Not being in pain. I miss this a lot. I'm not incredibly badly injured or anything, but it's still ridiculously painful. And bloody. And bleeding internally. Meh. Even my blood is antisocial.

My ex-boyfriends wedding reception. Yes, I'm was lucky enough to get invited to my ex's wedding reception..as in the ex I broke up with last summer, he's marrying the girl he cheated on me with..my head is just spinning with the giant mess that is. Although, he's a great guy (aside from the cheating and stuff) and I wish him all the best and huge amounts of happiness and a happy healthy baby! Yup, they're having a baby..aww.. *goes all broody*

Visiting the new boyf. I'm a fan of long distance relationships. He not only lives a long looooog way away, fulfilling one importnt criteria, but is also the cutest, coolest, sweetest, sexiest guy, and for some inexplicable reason, likes me too. Which fulfills most of the other criteria. In fact, the only things he's lacking are ninja skills and .. crap, I really can't think of anything else! Anyways, I'm broken, so I can't go and see him. Ah well. I'm thinking of making a mid week escape from Sleepsville, Rural Land to visit him who lives in a proper city, with fun stuff.

Banana Choco Frappuccino. Sundays=day off=meeting friends (most notably the excellent, cute, comedy genius, bicyle fixing, broken heart mending Sara) and laughing hard enough to squirt coffee from my nose. Squirting coffee through your nose at home, alone, is just not so much fun.

*sigh* please feel free to post a comment, joke or ingenious way of killing time for me, and I will love you forever (from a distance, no touching)

1 Comments:

  • I would miss watching skateboard videos and faceplants. Good damn colledge angst and poor american rock can only be truly portrayed on a board of wood with small wheels.
    Chow chow little roo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home